Travel Visa :
For the most part, a subject of an outside nation who wishes to enter the United States should initially acquire a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for an impermanent remain, or a settler visa for perpetual living arrangement. Guest visas are nonimmigrant visas for people who need to enter the United States briefly for business (visa class B-1), for the travel industry (visa classification B-2), or for a blend of the two purposes (B-1/B-2).
- Consult with business associates
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- Settle an estate
- Negotiate a contract
- Tourism , Vacation (holiday)
- Visit with friends or relatives
- Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
- Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
Gather Required Documentation :
- Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States. Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport.
- Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
- Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements
A consular officer will talk with you to decide if you are fit the bill to get a guest visa. You should set up that you meet the necessities under U.S. law to get a visa.Sans ink, advanced unique finger impression examines are taken as a major aspect of the application procedure. They are typically taken amid your meeting, yet this shifts dependent on area.After your visa meet, the consular officer may verify that your application requires further regulatory preparing. The consular officer will educate you if this required.After the visa is affirmed, you may need to pay a visa issuance charge (if relevant to your nationality), and make courses of action for the arrival of the international ID and visa to you. Survey the visa handling times to find out additional.
Leave your details with us, and we'll call you back
Details submitted through this form are confidential. The information therein is used only to contact you to discuss the areas you’ve expressed an interest in.